It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: PODCAST: HunaTraining 15 -- 4th level of reality
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:34 pm 
Makia

Hey all,

Here is show #15, about the 4th level of reality. It came out great, I think, thanks to all who contributed (and there were many!). I'd love to hear what you think about it!

http://www.hunatrainer.com/podcasts/jer ... _level.mp3

Now that this one is done, it's time to begin thinking about the next one, about Aka.

Cheers,

Jerry

Last edited by Jerry on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:21 am 
Puka mai ka hau'oli

I had a lot of fun helping with this and it sounds great. Best show ever :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:37 pm 
Makia

Quote:
Fanny...I just loved hearing your voice - I love all the European accents actually - its just amazing the diversity of idea, thought, voice, spirit, we have!

Here here! I wholeheartedly agree. It was wonderful listening to all of you talk. You know, the way this whole show developed was an amazing experience. It was just one EWOP experience after another. Take the interviews, for example. Ku'el had a real hard time initially. For some reason, the sound quality was terrible when the group got together, and nothing really could be salvaged from the initial chat. This forced Ku'el to call up each person individually for a private chat. I thought this worked out real well- the quality was much better, and due to the repetition, people's comments were sharper and more focused. And don't get me started about Satsuma's contribution, or that song that Fand sent me- brilliant! It all just came together- click click click- right at the end there.

SD, I LOVED your garden segment. I really hope you can keep up with that and develop it. As you can hear from Meham, regularly broadcasting your voice and thoughts out there really does wonders for your self-confidence and learning. And the "Huna-versaries" idea was also wonderful! Anything we can do to get more people involved is good. When I hear the Ku'mmunity News each month it helps me feel like I really belong to something.

Another exciting point is that I feel like a core production team is beginning to develop. This is very important if we want to keep doing this podcast into the future.

Thanks again, everyone. I'm already looking forward to the next show, on Aka.

Jerry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:26 pm 
'ao'ao

Thanks Jerry. More when I've taken things in a bit more.

You know what happens when you make stuff up, don't you?--me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:39 pm 
Alohaloha

Silverdeer wrote:
So now I'm on the hunt for a new phrase for us to use - one that acknowledges the magic of the moment AND challenges the universe to top itself again and again

For me -- in moments like this -- a simple "thank you" seems to work best. It's often occurred to me that the universe is much like a person, in many ways. The more you let it know how much you appreciate it -- the more of itself it reveals.

Hugs from here -- Satsuma

Post subject: Re: PODCAST: HunaTraining 15 -- 4th level of reality
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 am 
Alohaloha

I was listening to the intro to the "Aumakua" podcast, and also this one (24-hours apart). Jerry had said something about how the purpose of these pod casts were to (and I'm paraphrasing here) was to collaborate with board members on what the various concepts of Huna mean, share experiences, and involve as many people who wanted to participate while creating a tool for future listeners/board members. I believe ths pod cast was made in 2007, right? Anyway, I want to thank you for doing this, all of you, you have made such a tremendous difference in my life. Jerry, you are such a kind soul. Thanks for your incredible aloha and mana. My favorite thing about this pod cast was that it brought to me some memories that used to be incredibly painful. Now, I see them with different eyes, and in fact am grateful for the positive things now in my life as a result of those experiences. I wouldn't trade my life and all its interesting pathways for anything else in the world. Thank you for helping me to realize that.

Kat

Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
--Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]