It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: PODCAST: HunaTraining 14 -- 3rd level of reality
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:05 pm 
Makia

Hey all,

Here is the 3rd level of reality show. Thanks to everyone who helped put this together. Thanks to your efforts, it came our real nice. I hope you like it. I've also posted the show over in the KPN, for those of you who prefer to get the podcast via RSS feed. I'd love to hear your comments and feedback. Let me know what you think.

Posting this show means that prep for the next one has started. Check out the pre-production thread for show 15 if you're interested in taking part.

Jerry

Last edited by Jerry on Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:46 pm 
Puka mai ka hau'oli

Great show!

It was just great to hear Fibonnacci and Silverdeer talking about dream interpretation.

I Loved all the pieces :-)

Love to you,
ku'el.

Post subject: Great Show!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:12 am 
Hopupu

I thought it was a great show! Very appropriate as I've been having many a crazy dream lately. And it was totally surreal hearing my name in the podcast. I know - I'm easily amused! :)

Oh - and by the way - I found another tool for dream interpretation that seems it might work well. Apparently it's a Gestalt way of looking at the dream. You tell the dream as you remember it - then you tell the feelings from each individual object's point of view and they will give you a clue to your inner self.

For Example:

I dreamt I was having dinner at a nice restuarant, but the restaurant was not a building. It was a series of tables and chairs out in the middle of a parking lot.

Nice restaurant with no building - how does it feel? - As being labeled a nice restaurant I feel valuable and desired. But somehow it feels fake. Without any substance to me (building) how can I be real? I'm just a glorified picnic lunch.

Tables and chairs - how do they feel? - We feel exposed...there's very little shielding us from the elements out here. We have this nice expensive table cloth but not much else. Before long - we'll be weathered and replaced.

This was an actual dream I had recently. Wow...it does ring true to what I've been feeling lately. I might revisit my recent dreams using this tool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 pm 
Makia

Thanks for the feedback, you two. Glad you liked the show. As you can see, they get quite good when a number of people contribute.

Nice to hear from you, Solimar. I've heard of Gestalt therapy (used to be a psyche major), and that approach you exemplified rings true with what I remember about it. Gestalt is all about dealing with your emotional world. Your comments remind me that there are many many approaches to interacting with dreams.

Take care, and I hope you can participate in a future HunaTraining podcast. For some ideas on how you can contribute, check out this thread.

Jerry

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:14 pm 
Kilipue

Hey Jerry,
how beautiful the last podcast turned out! :D It was really harmonic and lovely to listen to. I could not agree more with Silverdeer. What you made out of my comment was magic, I had to replay it a few times to believe it! And the music suited it perfectly, you even put in boats and all, magic! You really make us sound great Jerry. There is so much effort in it, and sharing becomes fun like this. :wink:

Folks, just search through your journals and see if there is anything that might suit Jerry for the next show. He's making a masterpiece out of it.
I hope to be on the next Skype chat with Ku'el, a first for me.

Fanny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:45 pm 
Makia

Thanks, SD. Glad you liked it.

Quote:
That's good for folks to know - that during a Skype session, we just talk freely, and make all the ahs, ummms, and buts that we normally do, and then Jerry does his magic in the editing, compressing our thoughts so we sound much clearer (at least it seems that way to me). So the calls are actually very natural, present and relaxed.

Satsuma had a similar reaction when she first joined our pod-chat. With the software available today, it's possible to edit sound like you edit text in MS Word or something. I can actually SEE the voice patterns, zoom way in on them, and cut out what needs to be cut out. It's really fun, actually. I have a lot of editing experience (I've been teaching writing for the past 10 years, and edit a column in a language journal here in Japan), so it's not difficult for me to do this work. I'm looking forward to a greater variety of people joining us.

Jerry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:57 pm 
Kilipue

Hi Jerry,
there are a few interesting threads here viewforum.php?f=13 that might actually suit your next podcast, maybe we could spread the word and encourage new members to participate.

This is great: viewtopic.php?p=22195#22195

There is so much in the forum which might suit the podcast. It really helped me to have you reading out my comments for a start, and I got good confidence from that. The Ku'munity is so friendly. Maybe we could all ask new members to send you links to their comments and allow you to use them for the podcast if suitable.

Fanny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:23 pm 
Makia

Hey Fanny, thanks for your kind words and very helpful suggestions. I'm really glad you liked the podcast. It's great that you'll be joining Ku'el for the next Euro podchat on the 4th level (EWOP). Hopefully this won't be difficult to talk about for you!

Quote:
maybe we could spread the word and encourage new members to participate.

Anything you could do along these lines would be much appreciated. If anyone wants to contribute to a future podcast, all they need to do is post something to the show's pre-production thread in the HunaTraining Podcast forum. This thread will always be stuck at the top. When people post there, then I implicitly have their permission to put their words in mix.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Jerry

Post subject: Re: PODCAST: HunaTraining 14 -- 3rd level of reality
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:18 am 
Alohaloha

What an absolutely astounding world we live in now! It never ceases to amaze me, as I read about how Jerry does his magic. I am awed by the power we have at our finger tips, to communicate across the globe, and also the tools we have available to create such beautiful things. I have to say, Jerry, even though you talk about the software as the thing that allows for these wonderful remixes to be created, it is you who is the key to these podcasts coming out as they do. You truly make magic, my friend. I have to tell you, it was funny, yesterday, because I was listening to this podcast just before leaving to work, and then tried to load it onto my iPod. I was out of time, and it hadn't been loaded into iTunes yet. I left it to do another time, and ran out the door on my way to ski coaching. Then, in the car, ku still wanted to hear more, so she chose Pohaku's "Day in the Life of a Shaman." It was the prefect complement to yours. So finally this morning, I got to listening to the end of this one. It was wonderful! I loved how everyone came together. It feels like a bunch of good friends sitting around a campfire, just enjoying each others company and talking. This is such a great part of my week, thank you for that. You truly have a gift, among many. You too are an amazing teacher. Thanks for all you do. I thank you because I had an incredible day yesterday, and I feel it was everyone involved in the two podcasts I mention. It is becoming easy now to apply these techniques, now it is starting to feel like second nature. How cool is that?

Kat

Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
--Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)

Post subject: Re: PODCAST: HunaTraining 14 -- 3rd level of reality
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:43 pm 
Makia

As always, thanks a lot, Kat. You're so sweet! I appreciate your interest in these shows very much and continue to feel grateful for all the help I had in making them happen.

Jerry

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]