It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: PODCAST: HunaTraining 13 -- 2nd Level of Reality
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:30 am 
Makia

Hey everyone,

Here it is. Thanks to everyone who contributed! It was especially great to get the first ever "Ku'mmunity News" segment off the ground.

http://www.hunatrainer.com/podcasts/jer ... _level.mp3

Any feedback? Post away below! If you're into helping out with the Ku'mmunity News segment, please PM Fand or Meham. Preparations for show #14, on the 3rd level of reality, begin now at this thread. Since I'm going on vacation for the rest of this month, I'm pushing the contribution deadline back a bit, to Friday, September 7th.

Take care! Hope you like the podcast.

Jerry

Last edited by Jerry on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:28 am 
Alohaloha

congratulation everyone, abundance is growing :)

btw, here is an idea for an old-school-Pohaku-HunaTrainer-podcast-finisher:

a short guided meditation, no big deal, just a couple of minutes :)

have fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:04 pm 
Makia

Good idea, Petra. One reason I've been adding "featured songs" at the end of each show is to give some quiet mediation time for people to chill out and take in all the discussion. Perhaps if we added in a simple guided meditation, that would improve things.

Our next topic is on the 3rd (symbolic) level of reality. Have you a good idea for a guided meditation on this topic? If you write something up, I'll be happy to read it. Or you could record something yourself and I'll put that in. If you're too busy, a link to anything useful would be great.

Jerry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:11 pm 
Ho'omana

Aloha!

Wow, great show, really enjoyed this one :-)

Love to you,
ku'el.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:41 pm 
Makia

Yeah, I know what you mean. It seems that the more different people participate, the better it gets. I really really LOVED the Ku'mmunity News segment. That was a brilliant idea, Ku'el, and Fand & Meham did a fabulous job of producing it. I'm really looking forward to the next one!

Oh, what do you think about Petra's idea for a short, guided mediation to top off each show? This would work, since I usually have a featured song in this slot. If some folks were willing to help produce something, I would be happy to slot it in. It's another opportunity for people to get more involved in the podcast.

What we would need: a short (5-6 minutes) guided meditation related to that show's topic. I could use either a pre-recorded mp3 file (optimal), or if that is too much, then just a script I'd be happy to read myself. Again, we could have people working together on this somehow.

What do you think?

Jerry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:15 pm 
'ao'ao

I love the idea of guided mediations. I also love the idea of the music at the end. And I really like that there is a quote from the show at the end. A kind of recap.

The only reason I would mind a meditation at the end is that it could distract from processing the information that went before. When Pohaku did it, there was a single voice and though we are still focusing on a single theme, we are doing it through so many channels and from so many perspectives, that the quiet is definitely a "digestive" space. I realize that there are two ways to process the podcast. This is the active version.

The passive version has the same contours as hypnosis in that the change from the many to the one might be sufficiently distracting as to allow the previous information to embed itself while the mind focuses on the new input.

Another option might be to provide a guided meditation as a separate entry. It could be posted at the same time as the podcast and downloaded. That way those who want the addition with the podcast will have it. Having a separate but related meditation could serve as a kind of pick me up also. I can see having summary meditations for all the podcasts, eventually.

(which is why I shouldn't respond so soon after a podcast. waaaaay too many ideas churned up)

You know what happens when you make stuff up, don't you?--me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:48 pm 
Makia

Nicely put, Meham. Like you, I do like just listening to music after an hour of chatting, to some inspirationally-vibed tune that really helps me contemplate what I've just heard. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind trying out the "active" style just out of curiosity. Well, in the end I just want to help produce a program that YOU ALL want, so lets keep discussing this. I think your solution is good- We could put out a series of guided mediation episodes that correspond to each of the show topics. That would be a really excellent addition to our resource!

If anyone is interested in helping put this together, let me know! I think this idea has legs... wings... or whatever! :-)

Jerry

Post subject: Re: PODCAST: HunaTraining 13 -- 2nd Level of Reality
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:00 am 
Alohaloha

I really enjoyed this show. I know I am late in coming to this conversation, but I know that time matters not. I loved the music at the end. I most enjoyed the two different discussions of psychic reality from the American Skype conversation and the European Skype conversation. I think what I loved most was in listening to people talk, I felt so much more a part of the kummunity. The sense of connection, togetherness and belonging made me feel really happy. Thanks Jerry, and everyone!

Kat

Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
--Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]