It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 am

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Show 20090429-Get Used to it!
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:09 pm 
mana'o akamai

http://www.hunatrainer.com/2009/05/21/h ... sed-to-it/

Thoughts please!

or, just "Po" for short.

Post subject: Re: Show 20090429-Get Used to it!
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:55 am 
Alohaloha

Pohaku, thank you thank you thank you!!! You have been such a wonderful presence in my life. You have helped me more than you know. I recently went to another state to get some things squared away as my husband and I get ready to move to a new chapter in our lives. This current economy has created the most wonderful opportunity for us. He is going back to school, and I have found the job of my dreams. I have to thank you because with your direction and guidance, I feel like my life is finally moving in the direction that I want it to. I so appreciate all of your positive energy and warmth for your listeners. I apologize for the wordy length of this post, but after listening to your recent pod casts, I had some wonderful insight. Thanks again, for that. I'll share it with you. My thoughts for you are, bravo! Your recent pod casts appeared exactly when I needed them. It is uncanny how this works!

Here's what I gleaned from your pod casts:

Here are my thoughts:
1. Trust yourself = I absolutely knew that something would happen to allow us to continue, and it did. (This is something ku'el reminded me of recently...)
2. Pod cast on signs: Look around your life for sings, interpret your life as a dream, and ask yourself for signs once you’ve made a decision = we are on the right path because there are signs everywhere of that (even my husband saw "signs" everywhere indicating we are on the right path!)
3. Abundance is all around you! = recognizing abundance is the same is being grateful, acknowledging what is good, and what is working in my life. I’m in the zone!
4. You don’t have to go back! What does this mean?
• The idea of “just right” = ease
• You don’t have to go back! You can find that place in your life where you are most happy, and then you can stay there! = you can stay in happiness
• Here is my first brick of perfection (finding a job in our new state)! = the universe is giving us exactly what we want and need (btw, you have helped me with the mortar...)
5. Get used to it! Put that stuff in your life that works, and keep on doing that = Let go of resistances of all kind, find that spot, and let it go. It has shifted! We’ve come out of a long winter.
6. A glimpse of the divine = you are always connected, even when you aren’t thinking about it, and the Divine shows me all the time, all I have to do is be open to seeing it
7. Take the risk! = Life is fun, go for it!
8. About “Things are unpredictable:” Watch out, and be cautious, I'll add here that I think that in the moment of most difficulty is also the turning point = (it means that) you have to stay the course, and allow whatever is happening right now to encourage and guide you

It is as if your thoughts paralleled my experiences…Here’s the really cool thing: as I was going through the interview process, there were several opportunities that I thought, initially, “Maybe this one is the one…” after each of them, I knew they weren’t quite right. Kind of like each wave you surfed, and then you found the perfect one...I stayed hopeful and positive. Right after I had an interview, and I wasn’t so sure about it, I found a phone message. It was of another job possibility asking me to set up an appointment for an interview. It was the last of four distinct possibilities. I walked into the building, and it felt “right.” I interviewed, and it felt “right.” Then, Friday (May 22) afternoon, I got a phone call from them saying they were offering me the job! They are the kind of people I’ve always dreamed working for, one of the interview questions was, “What would be your ideal work place?” I knew at that point that this was the job for me. It was a little nerve wracking (waiting for the final confirmation) but I stayed the course. There were signs daily that things were working. I gently pushed away any doubts that cropped up, and then, viola! They called!

I find it fascinating to look at when you first entered your pod casts: May 22…that was the day they offered me the job. I wasn’t able to check my email or this web site for more than a week, which for me has been a definite touchstone. When I look at the dates of the process I was going through, and at the pod casts you were recording, it is as though you were reaching me on a totally different level (no doubt that it was in a different realm, where time and space don't matter, but it effected this time and space...pretty cool!). I am totally convinced that all of your positive energy helped me to get this first "brick" in place. I love the synchronicity here! And, a big huge Mahalo for all that you do. You rock! 8)

Kat

Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.
--Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:51 am 
mana'o akamai

KatrinaMolina,

I'm so very proud of you as I've seen your growth on this bbs reveal itself. Look at you! Awesome! And thank you so much for the wonderful summary. It's great.

You might even get a bigger kick knowing that I actually recorded those podcasts long ago but only now decided to publish them. I love synchronicity!

or, just "Po" for short.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:49 pm 
Alohaloha

pohaku wrote:
You might even get a bigger kick knowing that I actually recorded those podcasts long ago but only now decided to publish them. I love synchronicity!

This is so cool! 8)

Kat

Yesterday is history, tomorrow, a mystery. But today is a gift. That's why they call it the present.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm 
Alohaloha

OK, even more synchronicity, we appear to be online at the same time...this is so fun!!

Kat

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]